Register or log in to remove this ad.

Holy mother of God!!!!!!!!

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
As most know, I finished college about 6 months ago. Well I have to sit for the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Exam and was looking to enroll in a coaching course for the exam. Becker CPA review is the best, no questions. But when I called to get the software, they told me it would cost $2575 for the CD-Roms! Furthurmore, if I don't finish within a year, I have to repay again!!!

Now I have to choose between paying out the anus for a great program or going with a lesser program with not as much of a reputation. The cost of the latter: $306.

Not a happy camper...

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
If it were me and MY money.. Id pay the smaller amount. If you fail then you're out $306 and spend the big $$ anyways. If/WHEN you pass you are up $2200! That's a lot of cards!

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Let's compound this furthur:

I am an audio learner. If I hear it, I know it. Reading large textbooks is not my forte as I get bored very fast and usually can't read more than 5 pages before falling asleep or staring at the ceiling.

The $306 course is nothing but textbooks.

Zeeck

Sneaky
I say shell out the $. You NEED to pass that exam at this point, so don't settle for less unless you absolutely have to. Go with the best, because you sure won't want to take that test a second time around.

Zo

Bench Warmer
Pat your pockets and put the cash down. You usually get what you pay for when it comes to computer based learning.

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Let's compound this furthur:

I am an audio learner. If I hear it, I know it. Reading large textbooks is not my forte as I get bored very fast and usually can't read more than 5 pages before falling asleep or staring at the ceiling.

The $306 course is nothing but textbooks.

Well, in THAT case(thank you for all the info now) Id say drop the cash and make sure you get it done. THis is your future you are talking about now.

wdkantro2

Bench Warmer
Definitely pay for the better one. It's a crapload of money, but when it comes to real-life success, you need to bite the bullet, no questions asked.