holy freebie

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ok, ive been picking up some things here and there, nothing too exciting...got a Bernard Pollard Auto that will make its way over to Andy, picked up Olympic Gold Relics of Jamie Anderson (2 color 2014 snowboarder, ESPN Body Issue), and Natalie Coughlin (2 color 2012 swimmer), then in flip junk Sage Autos of Carnell Williams, Martin Gramatica, Chris Samuels, and Jordan Reed, Aspire Auto Jonathan Stewart, Press Pass Josh Freeman /25, LeGarrette Blount Elite Auto /499, Kenny Britt Score Auto /50, Josh Freeman Leaf Rookies & Stars Jersey/Auto /25, and SP Authentic Patch Autos of Steve Smith (NYG/USC) and Derrick Williams (4 color)...

like i said, not too exciting...

then late last week 264 sent me a message letting me know he had a Boller for me, it was a 2003 Pristine Gold Refractor, so i said cool, ive got a 264 variant ill send you...

well today i got the package in, and it seemed kind of heavy for 1 card...

n8-3.jpg

so the Pristine is /50 (not sure if i had one of these, i have so many cards i honestly dont know what i do and do not have)
Finest Ref is /199, i have somewhere in the 25-30 range of those
Finest Gold Ref is /50, i think its my 3rd
Finest Gold XFractor is /50, also i think its my 3rd

holy cow, totally wasnt expecting a haul like that, thank you sir...

I have around 60 total Finest autos...as for the Pristine, too many levels for me, but I know you love the Golds

Glad I could surprise. Another collector posted them up on one of my Facebook pages. I probably overpaid for them with the Black Box CPatt 1/1 Patch and a couple Viking autos, but was about sharing the wealth with them, as I wanted these for you. Happy Collecting!

Back