Holy Crap

Dude did some BUSTING!!!!!

That had to be a blast, but it sure hurt his wallet, looks like about 20 cases

Last edited by a moderator:
Batavia, IL isn't far from me at all. I should ask for a private viewing (as long as that doesn't mean a veiwing of his privates)

scanner/printer disconnected...uhauling my crap saturday so staying at my brothers tomorrow as well as signing for my storage unit, so ive got to leave here at like 10 tomorrow and when we return saturday its load the truck and leave...so everything is ghetto around here right now... :doh:

scanner/printer disconnected...uhauling my crap saturday so staying at my brothers tomorrow as well as signing for my storage unit, so ive got to leave here at like 10 tomorrow and when we return saturday its load the truck and leave...so everything is ghetto around here right now... :doh:

You're moving? Are the deputies coming to get you? Re-enlist?

You're moving? Are the deputies coming to get you? Re-enlist?

the military cant come get me back, served 8 years, so even if a draft is put back ive fulfilled any military obligation so im not eligible :cheers:

transfering colleges, so crashing at my moms until i find a place out there..my mom lives like 20 miles from campus, so free rent for the summer :dance:

the military cant come get me back, served 8 years, so even if a draft is put back ive fulfilled any military obligation so im not eligible :cheers:

transfering colleges, so crashing at my moms until i find a place out there..my mom lives like 20 miles from campus, so free rent for the summer :dance:

What branch?

Back