Hockey Cards, unopened boxes for sale

pookie92

Bench Warmer
Ok, I don't know how this works. I sell on ebay, I have a 100% positive feedback, so I hope you feel you can trust me. These are my husbands collection, he had a heart attack, I need to save my house. I will be selling here, the moderators said they'd help if I don't know how. If I do something wrong, please don't yell, just tell me how it should be done and I will do it. I will accept paypal, MO or personal checks, whatever will make you happy.

I have boxes of unopened Hockey trading cards. They are O Pee Chee from 91-92. I don't know the players, I know nothing about hockey. If you would like to make me an offer, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much, Tracy

ok, well, I don't have a lot of hockey, I have some members only stadium club, still in the package. Anyone want any hockey stuff, every little bit counts, so don't feel bad to offer what they are worth, even if it isn't a lot.

not boxes of stadium club, I have one package of three cards, I do have boxes of wax packs in 1992 BASEBALL, series one, two and three.

Back