Hockey Auctions .......

Got a few things on watch! Thanks for the heads up, Heath! You should of brought some of that here first, especially the Pens stuff. Where are the rookies listed, so I can see which ones you have for auction? Interested in the lot if there are some I need.

Actually There Are No Pens Young Guns That I Know Of In Series 1 . And I Would Like To Bring Stuff Like This To The Freaks Site, But It Just Seems Like Every Time I Do That People Want Stuff For Alot Less Than Ebay Rates.

heath23 said:
Actually There Are No Pens Young Guns That I Know Of In Series 1 . And I Would Like To Bring Stuff Like This To The Freaks Site, But It Just Seems Like Every Time I Do That People Want Stuff For Alot Less Than Ebay Rates.

I was talking about the Staal autos! :p :D It doesn't hurt to see. You can always say no, and not everyone on here wants stuff for nothing! I'm more than happy to pay the going ebay prices, if it's something I need. ;) Which brings me to your auction listings! I'd love to bid on a couple of the cards, but the $12 shipping to Canada is the reason I won't be doing so. I know your trying to protect yourself, but a good chunk of the hockey card buyers are from Canada, and not many, if any will pay that much for shipping of one card, unless it was a very high end item! Not trying to make you change your ways. :)

Yeah, That Is The Big Problem, Because I Have Had More Than A Few Times Happen In The Last Few Months Where Someone From Canada States That They Did Not Receive Thier Cards And Then Paypal Gives Them Thier Money Back And They Probably Have The Card Too, But Since There Was No Tracking # , They Know They Can Get Away With It. So The Cheapest Way To Track Something Is Registered Mail Which Is $12.00. If The Card Is Below $25 Then I Will Take The Chance And Send At A Much Lower Rate ,but If It Is Much More Than That , It Is My $$$ That Is Ultimately Being Giving Away When Dishonest People Take Advantage Of The Loop-hole In The System. If You Want Something Of Mine , I Have No Problem Shipping At $3.50 Rate, Because I Know You Are Honest , But A Few Bad Eggs Up There Are Ruining It For Alot Of People, Because More And More U.s. Sellers Are Doing What I Have Done And Just Started Sending It Registered. Just Lmk If You Win Something Of Mine, So I Know To Give You The $3.50 Rate. Tkx !

heath23 said:
Yeah, That Is The Big Problem, Because I Have Had More Than A Few Times Happen In The Last Few Months Where Someone From Canada States That They Did Not Receive Thier Cards And Then Paypal Gives Them Thier Money Back And They Probably Have The Card Too, But Since There Was No Tracking # , They Know They Can Get Away With It. So The Cheapest Way To Track Something Is Registered Mail Which Is $12.00. If The Card Is Below $25 Then I Will Take The Chance And Send At A Much Lower Rate ,but If It Is Much More Than That , It Is My $$$ That Is Ultimately Being Giving Away When Dishonest People Take Advantage Of The Loop-hole In The System. If You Want Something Of Mine , I Have No Problem Shipping At $3.50 Rate, Because I Know You Are Honest , But A Few Bad Eggs Up There Are Ruining It For Alot Of People, Because More And More U.s. Sellers Are Doing What I Have Done And Just Started Sending It Registered. Just Lmk If You Win Something Of Mine, So I Know To Give You The $3.50 Rate. Tkx !

Cool! Thanks, bro! I understand why you're doing it, that isn't at all an issue, but what it does really, is alienates the good bidders from bidding on your stuff. There are dishonest bidders everywhere, not just in Canada. I guess the problem lies in the fact you cannot insure a small package like that to Canada for a buck, or two like to the US. I've done about 400 transactions on ebay, most were from the US, and never lost one package, so I don't get the whole lost in the mail thing? Paypal doesn't give a crap, either. As long as they get their cut, they could care less about fixing the quirks in the system.

I Heard That On The Paypal , They Are Just Greedy And As Long As They Get Thier $$$ They Could Care Less, Thier Whole Policy Is To Protect Themselves At All Cost. I Wish There Was Another System Out There . Later.

heath23 said:
I Heard That On The Paypal , They Are Just Greedy And As Long As They Get Thier $$$ They Could Care Less, Thier Whole Policy Is To Protect Themselves At All Cost. I Wish There Was Another System Out There . Later.

I'm looking at the OPC Staal auto (those were case hits, I pulled Jussi Jokinen, lol). I may go after it, but it depends on what I spend tonight on some Ovechkin stuff I have on snipe. :eek:

Back