HighEndLowEnd

Hi guys and gals....My name is lets just say J.... Ive been into collecting and trading for over 15 years now....I live in the Northeast and its still very much cold even tho spring just began.....Haha not even sure if I know what that word even means anymore......
My son is lets just call him K for now.....Is now getting into collecting also....He is a big fan of football and baseball...
We have tons of cards.....A lot from the late 80's and 90's or the junk era as alot like to call it......
Up to this years topps cards... We have low end base cards up to some nice gu,relics,and some autos....

quality name...myself I play in the scrub market, low risk, high reward...at least in terms of flipping...

if you are doing the family thing, its more about the 'fun' side of collecting because not many people can go out and buy a couple packs a week when they run $5+ per pack...far from the 80's and 90's of getting packs for $0.50 or there about...at least for Topps, Donruss, Fleer, and Score...then the 'premium' products hit that cost a bit more starting with the 1989 Upper Deck and continuing with Leaf and Fleer Ultra and Topps Finest...and it hasn't stopped...

if you do eBay buying, I typically have loads of 'cheap' autos and jerseys that I peddle so I can buy myself some nice stuff

Back