High End Tradlist With Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tndcollectables: Sorry the Dorsey kind of ruins that auto for me and I didn't see anything else I needed right now.

megabyterex: I like the Heyward on your main page and is your PC available?

vosen8832 said:
tndcollectables: Sorry the Dorsey kind of ruins that auto for me and I didn't see anything else I needed right now.

megabyterex: I like the Heyward on your main page and is your PC available?

yes, also interested in your rice auto, lmk thanks.

megabyterex said:
yes, also interested in your rice auto, lmk thanks.

I like the Heyward, Charles NT and Exquisite, Justin Upton Bowman Chrome and Sterling autos, Fielder auto, Mantle GU, Henne UD Premier auto, Big Ben SPA, Rivers Contenders, Gore Exquisite, and AP Leaf Certified auto. There isn't one that I want a lot more than the others I have listed so let me know if we can work anything out.

vosen8832 said:
I like the Heyward, Charles NT and Exquisite, Justin Upton Bowman Chrome and Sterling autos, Fielder auto, Mantle GU, Henne UD Premier auto, Big Ben SPA, Rivers Contenders, Gore Exquisite, and AP Leaf Certified auto. There isn't one that I want a lot more than the others I have listed so let me know if we can work anything out.

it looks like your rice is gone? and i probably couldn't trade my NT or Exquisite for the Jamaal, what value are you looking for on the cutler bgs 9.5?

Nasty_Boy said:
What will it take to pry Rice off of you?

This list is fairly out of date are you asking about the Jerry Rice exquisite auto or Ray Rice national treasures auto?

Nasty Boy: Sorry the Jerry Rice is gone.

Team Kansas: I liked a few things but didn't see anything for the Charles right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back