Hide your Boggs!

iluvfish2

Bench Warmer
Heard about the site for quite a while and had a friend point me over this way due a Boggs being posted last night...well to be blunt, that was more than enough incentive :)

Long story short, I'm 31, first started collecting back in 88, and have been online since College (96), been a power seller on and off for years. Feedback is almost spotless (think there are 1 or 2 negatives within my account, but after what almost 10 years who doesnt have one...I know one was for sending a lot of cards in a lucite case, cards arrived safe and sound, but buyer was anti lucite and never requested otherwise). Also a moderator over on Blowout, and those that recognize my user name, know I'm more than knowledgeable on the hobby, hate BS, but at times due to a very hectic work and life schedule, I may need a PM to remind me of things. I will get back with you, but my timeframe and yours may not be the same. Just send me a PM and I can try and get you an update on what I'm looking for you, and if timing is right, might be able to do it right away. Currently sorting 07 Score FB for a guy, but thats taken over a week right now to get through the 2K base that i mistakenly put the glossys in as well.

And for what its worth, I'm probably one of the biggest Wade Boggs collectors on the web. The more the merrier. Right now I've got a 5K monster box full of game used, autos, and jerseys, that one day I hope to get displayed or at least cataloged so guys can see what i've been working on. Always prefer to trade (typically in your favor, but also prefer to use even ebay final auction prices as a guide), I have over a million cards that i could trade or sell.

Also have a huge want list as I'm generally a set builder. Biggest wants right now:

Superlative Rouge Modern Base cards, I'm missing 5 for my set and would love to find them!

06 National Treasures NFL Rookies Laurence Maroney Autographed Letterman Letters: O and S. I've you've got either, please let me know. I do have a spare E that's his jersey number to trade.

08-28-09 @ 09:22 Updated my Gallery with some of my Boggs Stuff and here are a few of my personal favorites in my PC.
08Sterling1of1.jpg

Chickenman.jpg

Welcome. Great site! Check out all the features. You can use your points for all sorts of things in the store etc. Trading is very easy on the site. The arcaded is fun while waiting on trades or in general and HURRY and get those displayed I would love to see them :)

Hello! It's great to have you here! I would love to help you get your first trade on here so let me know if you like anything from my bucket.

For what its worth, I just put 9 or 10 photos in my Gallery of my PC (mostly mail days from the past 2 months).

The Sterling is by far the best patch in my collection.

The Chickenman Set is 1 of 4 complete sets I've put together, with the goal being 5 (10% of the print run).

Oh yeah..other collection I'm working on is from 2007 SP Authentic. Looking for card # 129 - Troy Tulowitzki Autographed Lettermans. At this point really only looking for /20 versions (last name). Had 90% of the Triple Play Version at one time, and might try and put that together later. Have no interest in the BL-15 (/35) Versions. I have one complete nameplate, but missing a T for my 2nd. Very much looking for any with pinstripes (really needing an I with some).

Back