Hi I'm new here also.

getfacedbyme

Bench Warmer
I am a senior memeber from beckett. I collect hakim warrick, legends, gilbert, and nash. I have many cards and here is my bucket. lmk if you are interested and if you would like to help my feedback get up by doing a trade. thanks
a couple of questions i have are how do you put your bucket in your sig, and how to post your pictures in your gallery. any help is appreciated.

BikeLoup2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

dbackfan12 said:
Welcome hope you love the site as I do!!! :D :)
its awesome how you can sell on here. i also like the ttm section and the mailday place. I hope to get a trade done soon to get my refernces up and more points. if anyones willing to donate points. lmk;)

Hiya Gilbert! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Leafsfan1967 said:
Hiya Gilbert! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy
thanks! ill ask if i have any questions

Gilbert4MVP said:
its awesome how you can sell on here. i also like the ttm section and the mailday place. I hope to get a trade done soon to get my refernces up and more points. if anyones willing to donate points. lmk;)
Al you need to dois tell what you are selling in the right sports section it will say Sport Sale ex: Baseball Sale Only and you say what you are selling and how much. Once again welcome!!! :D :)

Welcome to the site :)

If you need some points - you can swap cards for points or do a points auction? Or just be a post whore and make heaps of trades :D

Back