Hi Everyone...Just have a couple of questions.

iCollectLamarOdom

Bench Warmer
Is this site easy to trade on?

Is there a sticky thread on what player other people collect?

What are the restrictions on banners in your signature?

Do you have to list all your cards in a seperate thread or can you do it using a photobucket or beckett collection?

What are the points that you recieve for posting do?

I only collect basketball cards...and right now I am only working on getting Lamar Odom cards that I dont have...and I learned about this site through the website (sportscardforum.com)

Is this site easy to trade on? Lots of good traders here and Basketball is doing good!

Is there a sticky thread on what player other people collect? There is a thread that u can show off your favorite player!

What are the restrictions on banners in your signature? There is a section that u should check out, Newbies and it will answer a lot of the questions you got!

Do you have to list all your cards in a seperate thread or can you do it using a photobucket or beckett collection? PhotoBucket is okay but try to list your cards in each forum.

What are the points that you recieve for posting do? U can use the points for our Points Auction Forum, nice stuff that people are letting go of. You can use your points to ask people if they have Lamar Odom cards that you need. Got to have enough points plus 2% to use your points.

Welcome to the Freaks and any other questions just ask!

Back