Hey Mr.264!

deimos

Bench Warmer
I was looking thru my panthers PC.
and noticed something a little odd about the numbering of this LaFell auto ive had for over a year lol:drunk:
LaFellauto.jpg
#264/399
I feel like i just found a 1/1 lol

hes more into SPx, but i think he has ventured into other serial numbered sets

Yes, I officially have 401 "variant" 264s, besides my SPx 264/ PC. I usually acquire thru trades, freebies, and the occasional purchase. (Like the Bradford SPA that is up on the bay right now...;) )

If you would be akin to trading it let me know, I will go about acquiring another. Plus, got lots of Panthers in my bucket.

one of these days maybe ill get bored enough to go through my 700 or so SP Authentic RCs and see if i have any...i only check for 001, jsy #, or last :salut:

one of these days maybe ill get bored enough to go through my 700 or so SP Authentic RCs and see if i have any...i only check for 001, jsy #, or last :salut:

That will be greatly appreciated....I try to look through buckets, but man that is a tough task.

buckets drive me nuts...very rarely are they well organized...when i had my bucket i had single card scans and titled by player and sorted...

i hate people that have 34 cards in an aerial photo and 33 of them have been sold/traded

Back