Hey Boys And Girls...

i will probably still pick up some sooners stuff here and there and im definitely not getting rid of what sooners i have now, and i still want to stay on the site since i love the people

i have been wanting to go through and just freebie out everything thats been sitting here for months anyway

for everybody that asked im working on it but its a lot of stuff and a lot of requests so you gotta be patient with me for now

I know exactly what you mean. Card just get quite boring after a while, especially since they are getting so expensive. I quit a couple months ago, and now into memoribilia. I have one card left (or at least one that is worth anything), and am trying to sell it to buy myself a Walter Payton Auto. I also just kept up with my Lions collection. Mainly full of base/inserts/RCs/#'d cards and a couple GU or Auto'd cards.

If you are interested in some memoribilia, I have some extra I may sell (Sayers Auto'd Jersey, Jim Brown auto'd jersey, and some more

Purdue Boilermakers :)

And LMK if you have any 03 or 04 Pristine gold refs or reprint refractors.

Do yourself a favor and hang onto something of sentimental value to you no matter what it's worth. Some of the most fun I've had in the hobby was going through some old O-Pee-Chee hockey sets I built in the late 70's and early 80's. I regret my complete lack of consideration for condition as a kid, but it was a blast to check out all the old names and how into actual "collecting" and trading I was then compared to now.

And you are probably right, memorabilia and such is the way to go. Others can appreciate it with you when displayed as non-hobbyists rarely appreciate cards in any form.

Good point. One of my favorite cards that I will never get rid of is a Don Mattingly GU, the first decent card I ever pulled. Of course, not quite from the 70s, but sentimental value nonetheless. :p
and I'll take Pats if you have any that you haven't burned yet.

I know exactly what you mean. Card just get quite boring after a while, especially since they are getting so expensive. I quit a couple months ago, and now into memoribilia. I have one card left (or at least one that is worth anything), and am trying to sell it to buy myself a Walter Payton Auto. I also just kept up with my Lions collection. Mainly full of base/inserts/RCs/#'d cards and a couple GU or Auto'd cards.

If you are interested in some memoribilia, I have some extra I may sell (Sayers Auto'd Jersey, Jim Brown auto'd jersey, and some more
thats about what im aiming for
i really just want sooners memorabilia though for now, maybe when i get some more stuff i will be interested
i would definitely love a sayers or brown jersey but i think its outta my league for now

Back