Hey all here are some phins to show off.

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Here are the new adds from a recent show and mail.
1st non auto stuff.
a freebie from georgehenrycollector sent a few fasanos for my Dolphins PC.
Including this nice platinum #/10
Thanks alot.
fasanoplatinum8-20-12.jpg

Then got this for cheep at a local show
Ryan Tannehill Nationals RC #/499
tannehillnatsrc8-20-12.jpg

a current rare occurrence a TTM of Jeron Mastud Dolphins TE. Sent to Nova university where they hold camp and had a few come back as them not thier so resent to Dolphins stadium and this came back from Nova university so guessing some of the guys got them somehow.
anyhow 2/2 in 17 days.
jeronmastrudauto28-20-12.jpg

Jersey card of Daniel Thomas #/299
DTnewbreedjsy8-20-12.jpg

2 nice patches
Ricky Williams #/50
RWpatch8-20-12.jpg

Lamar Smith (have the dual patch football #/25 so this is a nice add)
lamarsmithpatch8-20-12.jpg

a 1 and done player with the Dolphins Pat White.
patwhiteauto8-20-12.jpg

then 2 Lamar Miller autos both #/50
lamarmillerblueauto8-20-12.jpg

lamarmillerpowerauto8-20-12.jpg

and last but never least one of the Few Dolphins HOF players that's auto has some how alluded me for a long time. Got this for about 5 bucks.
#/367
larrylittleauto8-20-12.jpg

Thats it for now. :)

I kinda wanted him to sit and learn but he was playing better then moore and w/ garrard hurt he was the obvious choice. Hope he shows more.

Very nice. Does the Ricky Williams one smell like pot? :roflmao:

circa late 2005 may have been 2006, i got a heck of a steal of a lot between xmas and new years, had a bunch of JJ Arringtons that i sold to Scrappy, and it smelled like weed to the point where i was shocked they didnt send cops to my door with the UPS guy...

Phil who doesnt come around anymore also won some stuff from the guy said his smelled strongly of weed...

i think i got 4 or 5x out of that lot...had a Tatum Bell SPA i got like $30 for, i think thats where i got my Berrian SPA that i got $80 for :shock: those were the days...

Back