Racing Here it is! 2012 Press Pass IGNITE Box Break!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
2012 Press Pass IGNITE Box Break​

This is a new product issued by Press Pass. It has the same style as the Premium series that Press Pass has produced in the past, making this one of the BEST products issued for the NASCAR collector.

Each HOBBY box contains 20 packs, 5 cards per pack, and include one (1) Autographed Relic Card and one (1) Race-Used Relic Card.

There are a total of 70 base cards. Each box contains a complete set of base cards and many extras. Base cards include drivers from the Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series. The only Truck Series driver represented is Ty Dillon. Included in the 70 base card series is a sub-series called Top Speed.

2012IgniteBase.jpg

There are three (3) different inserts in this product: Limelight (includes 9 cards), Profile (includes 12 cards) and Steel Horses (includes 9 cards). I pulled two (2) of each.

2012IgniteInserts.jpg

This product once again includes the "Class of 2012" Hall Of Fame Cards. I pulled a Dale Inman base and #37/50. The box also included a "hot pack" with a BLUE numbered card, a Jeff Gordon base 35 #02/50. The RED numbered card was a David Ragan base 31 #37/50.

2012IgniteNumbered.jpg

...AND THE HITS KEEP COMING!!!!!

For the GUARANTEED Race-Used Relic I pulled a Jeff Gordon Firesuit (Black) #85/99.
For the GUARANTEED Autographed Relic I pulled a Brad Keselowski Firesuit (Patch - White/Gold/Red) #02/45....(NOTE: Press Pass has released a statement that they will look into allegations on Monday that Brad Keselowski "Autopenned" his autographs on the cards. If you look at his autographs on eBay from this product they are all EXACT. )

2012IgniteRU.jpg

Overall I have to give this product an B-!!!!! (NOTE: I was giving this product an A+ until the Keselowski "Autopen" story broke. Sorry Press Pass, but quality control needs to be addressed!)

My cost (with shipping): $85.00.

Would I recommend this product?...yes, but only after Press Pass addresses the issue about "Autopenned" autographs! Would I purchase another box?...I would, but let's see what happens with "Autopen" issue first. How many other drivers did this?

Nice looking stuff for you Nascar fans......not sure i really like the idea of someone autopenning their autos, i hope they do something to remedy the collectors if it turns out he did autopen.

Back