Here is a Pic of my Baseball (mostly) Card Collection

Fitzythird

Bench Warmer
  • 3 3 ring binders chalk full of cards in the plastic sleeves
  • 1 Box overflowing with cards
  • A whole bunch in the little individual sleeves
  • Most of these are from 80s and 90s to the best of my knowledge and from all different producers...Topps, UpperDeck, Leafs etc.
  • There is a holographic quarter page size of Michael Jordan in here....why? I don't know. There are various sets like a Post 1995 collector series envelope and some other miscellaneous subsets.
  • There are some football, basketball and other things.
  • Thousands of baseball cards.
I am posting this as I have it out and wondering what to do with it. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, I am willing to do some digging. I wish I had it catalogued and organized but as I mentioned in a previous post, it was given to me about 6 or 8 yrs. ago by a guy who fell short on paying me for work I had done. A friend of mine after looking through it for about 10 minutes extracted an Al Kaline card which I sold on ebay for 99 bucks. Other than that, no one, including myself has gone through it.

If anyone is interested in me looking around for something specific, go ahead and ask. I will do my best. If you are in the Boston area and want to look at the whole thing then get in touch. photo (13).JPG

Back