Hello

The Truth

CDU team
Hi to all the Freaks. I just signed up here, thanks to "Hands" (Ben) for jumping in and getting this little thing going, a bit of a site partnership, more to come on that later, but there's a CDU link on the main page ;)

Alot of members might know the username, I get around a bit. Looking forward to learning a bit from this site and also possibly picking up a few things I need along the way! I will get a wantlist organized and also throw a link up for a bucket soon enough.
I mainly collect Paul Pierce stuff, serial numbered 34, the 05/06 Premium Patches of Pierce and the 04/05 SP GU triple Authentic Fabrics of Pierce/Ricky D/Welsch /25 if you have any or see any. I have a nice little Pierce Buyback auto collection there too.
I am trying to complete a few sets at the moment, 98/99 SOTT, 04/05 UD Trilogy Swatches of Stardom Jersey cards /50 and I would also be interested in any Ryan Gomes Rookie Year cards.
I'm a non-sports fan too, I love the TV and Movie auto's and costume cards. Don't mind the Redwings NHL stuff while I'm at it as well.

So feel free to hit me up if you might have something you think I may need. I pay paypal or can trade too.
Thanks for having me.

Welcome to SportsCardFreaks, if you have any questions, you can contact me or any other moderator on the site. Also, be sure to check out our CHAT feature on the blue bar at the top of every screen. Thanks for joining and have fun!

Back