Hello!

5toosweet

Prospect
Transactions: 2
Im here to collect all of your unwanted Jeff Bagwell cards. LOL. I see a lot of familiar members on here but looking forward to meeting some new ones. See you on the boards!

Welcome to TCZ, 5toosweet. Glad to have you here, buddy, and if I come across any Bagwell cards I'll let you know. I actually remember you from TCC, but somehow didn't know you collected him.

Abel! Welcome! Its about time :p the rest of the Jackson gang has been signed up for a looong time.. well almost the rest of it :LOL:

Mike, his avatar is Bagwell, and it even says so in his sig over there :p plus he has a whole thread about him :D

(See, I notice stuff :LOL: )

Abel! Welcome! Its about time :p the rest of the Jackson gang has been signed up for a looong time.. well almost the rest of it :LOL:

Mike, his avatar is Bagwell, and it even says so in his sig over there :p plus he has a whole thread about him :D

(See, I notice stuff :LOL: )

Apparently my attention deficit disorder (which I just assume I have) prevented me from even noticing any of that! :unsure:

Apparently my attention deficit disorder (which I just assume I have) prevented me from even noticing any of that! :unsure:

I would asume so too.. I'd say it's pretty much a lock you've got it.. or in a way, haven't got it :LOL:

Back