Hello TCZ!!

Krusin

retired hippie
Newbie here, been around for a while on other sites. See some names I know, some I don't.
Hope to be swapping cards with many of you soon, still working on a lot of older sets, I'll get lists up soon.

Welcome to TCZ, Bud. Glad you, and your impressive UD SP signature set, could join us. :D

Thanks folks

Have a feeling I know some of you guys by other user names from times past. Looking forward to being an active user here & maybe assisting a member or two when I can. I've been haunting the Hobby boards since the early days of Beckett.

I'm from the Nashville Tennessee area so the Titans & Predators are my home teams. If you happen to come accross something unique from either team let me know.

Here's the set Mike spoke about if you haven't seen it, just a group shot for now. :w00t:
DSCN0218.jpg

Have a feeling I know some of you guys by other user names from times past.

Yep, you probably know me by "mjda" on TCC. :)

That collection is just...amazing! That one was a huge undertaking, from what I've read, and one that very few would have had the patience to finish. For that, I say congratulations! I, more often than not, wish I had the patience to shoot for, and complete, something this massive.

Back