Hello Sports Card Club! Happy to be here!

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

My name is Kevin, I am a longtime collector from Southern Illinois (the Snow State this past week!). Have been on thebenchtrading.com for about 11 years, and my friend Mike @grapler135s invited me over here, so hopeful to make some more friends and enjoy this great community!

God bless,

Kevin

Hey all,

My name is Kevin, I am a longtime collector from Southern Illinois (the Snow State this past week!). Have been on thebenchtrading.com for about 11 years, and my friend Mike @grapler135s invited me over here, so hopeful to make some more friends and enjoy this great community!

God bless,

Kevin
Welcome to SCC Kevin! Looking forward to seeing some of your incredible custom cards posted as you create them, and also looking forward to continuing to pick your brain for your through the mail autograph success knowledge!

Hope you enjoy the SCC forums and the wonderful community and members!

All the best!
Mike

Welcome to SCC Kevin! Looking forward to seeing some of your incredible custom cards posted as you create them, and also looking forward to continuing to pick your brain for your through the mail autograph success knowledge!

Hope you enjoy the SCC forums and the wonderful community and members!

All the best!
Mike
Thank you my friend! Happy to be here!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back