Hello everyone

natehaselby02

Rookie
Transactions: 13
Hey guys. My name is Nate and I just starting collecting in the last few months. My collection is small and nothing really big, but I'm trying to stick with this hobby. I only have baseball cards right now and mostly the Bowman cards but hopefully I can get into other sports and types of cards. I don't have a lot of money to spend on cards because I am starting college in the fall, but I thought this would be a fun thing to start doing since nobody I know really collects cards.

Welcome aboard, Nate! Glad to have you around. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or any of the other staff members at any time.

By the way, if you're into baseball you should really check out pwolantern's Bi-Monthly Baseball Break. We've already done the break for June/July, but I'm sure if you post in that thread Ken will be sure to get you added with your team for the Aug/Sep break.

Welcome to TCZ, breaks are the best way to have a shot at better cards. Also, let me know your favorite teams and we may be able to do some trades.

Thanks everyone. Franklinguy52, I have already checked out all the stuff you had on Listia and I actually won one maybe two of your auctions. That's actually how I found out about this forum. So thank you!

Welcome Nate! As a fellow college student I know your pain lol. Hopefully we could maybe workout a trade sometime!

Back