Hello Everyone!

CamaroDMD

Insert Cool Title
My name is Richie and I just joined the site. I was invited here by administrator Peter T Davis as I have been a member of his coin collecting website Coin Talk for a number of years and Peter recently invited me to join the staff here. Had I know this site existed...I would have joined long ago. I have been a regular posting member of SCF for a few years as well as a couple other sports card communities.

My collecting interests are primarily football and baseball with the majority of my time spent collecting vintage cards. I am currently working on 4 set projects:

1952 Topps Baseball (PSA 4-6)...a very long term project just beginning
1975 Topps Baseball

1966 Philadelphia Football
1994 UD Collector's Choice Gold Parallel

I also have a small star/HOF baseball PC collecting I'm working on.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the members of this site and I plan to be here for quite some time.

Welcome to the site Richie!

Good luck with the 1952 Topps ... and graded...wow.. that's gonna be a sweet collection!

Welcome to the site Richie!

Good luck with the 1952 Topps ... and graded...wow.. that's gonna be a sweet collection!
Thanks. I think its going to take the better part of a lifetime too. I only have 5 so far and they are pretty easy ones to find. The only significant one I have is Richie Ashburn. All the others are commons with no high numbers. But, I'm going to try and pick up a couple each month for now and build the set over the long haul.

Back