Heck yeah, Radulov The Cup 1/1 Auto is mine

Krusin

retired hippie
This popped up today & I came close to jumping on the BIN of 499 but the guy had best offer so I tried that 1st. I knew someone else would get it while I waited on an answer, it took a few of hours but he just accepted the offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...:MEWN:IT&ih=020

Good Buy? I'm happy with it, that's what a box is selling for & he's one of the big 4 in Hockey Rookies this year. Does blow my budget for the month but hey you only live once.

Ace today that his Radulov Redemption for SPA changed status to In stock & ready to ship so maybe he signed his Cup cards at the same time.

I also pulled a Redemption Gold Patch auto #'d to 47 & a non-auto 1/1 plate of him in my case from CountryC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you ineed a SHane O'Brien Cup Auto only 50 signed i got the SPA 1/1 Plate auto last week and a few others but the reg cup Auto is tuff plus money is tight :(

Great pickup Bud. Radulov is going to be a beast. I have yet to bite the bullet and pick up a Ward from The Cup, I guess I need to jump on that.

Nice grab Bud!! You do know that this one is a press plate auto and not the shield auto right? He is definitely gonna be a gamer for the team though.

Back