Heartbroken Mailday ...

CommodoreCountry

Bench Warmer
I love the cards ...

usa.jpg

I'm just still in shock over last night's loss. I'm still hella proud of those guys.

I've got to give props to the freshman pinch hitter who hit the game winning homer. He'd only appeared in 3 other games all season and hit hit one out off the best pitcher in college baseball. Poor Price though, hopefully the millions he'll make next month will help cheer him up for giving up the homer.

What made things so bad for me, is these guys are my friends. I go to school with them and know how special they thought this season was. We were all stunned last night. They had a hell of a season though.

I actually missed the games, but heard about it. The thing I do not get is why would you not start David Price?

great cards, we'll see if OSU can pull it out today in the final game against Virginia... They eliminated Rutgers yesterday and beat UV once, so now just one left to go to super regionals...

Can't believe they lost, and that Price is the one who blew it, they were lucky to be in it though really after the game they had. Speaking of upsets how about Irvine beating Texas. Only one Big 12 team left now (A&M):eek:

I was also disappointed. I would've liked to have seen Alverez play. Will he get drafted high ? What have you heard, obviously sticking a little more closely to the Vandy situation.

Sweet cards though :salut:

I feel ya, I was stunned to see MU lose, and get massacred at that 16-6 against Louisville, of course adding more fuel to the fire was that it was in Columbia.

Supposed to be a first rounder tomorrow....for whatever that is worth.

Alvarez is supposed to be next years 1st round pick. He's not eligible this year. Price is #1 overall. The closer Casey Weathers is 1st round probably and the OF Dominick De la Osa is going to get drafted, but not sure where... We're losing a lot of talent, but the good thing is we've got a bunch of new recruits that are just as highly touted. We may be out now, but in the next few years, Vandy will be a consistent contender.

Nice mail of some awesome players.

I was at the game last night till the 6th inning and I watched the rest at home. It sucks they lost I thought they were gonna win it after the 9th. It was a great season though and hopefully they can come back next year and get to the super regionals.

Alvarez is supposed to be next years 1st round pick. He's not eligible this year. Price is #1 overall. The closer Casey Weathers is 1st round probably and the OF Dominick De la Osa is going to get drafted, but not sure where... We're losing a lot of talent, but the good thing is we've got a bunch of new recruits that are just as highly touted. We may be out now, but in the next few years, Vandy will be a consistent contender.

Yeah I corrected myself in the next post about Alvarez, was thinking of Borbon from Tennessee for some reason.

Back