Headed to My First Playoff Game Bengals vs Jets

Hey everyone just wanted share my awesome news I got today. My wife got a call from her aunt and she's hooking it up with 2 tickets for the Bengals Jets game tomorrow. They are dead center on the 50 yard line and row 7! So I'm super excited and can't wait to see my first playoff game live. The only thing its supposed to be like a high of 22 and a low of 8 degrees so hopefully the Bud Light will keep me warm. Go Bengals!!!

One word, LAYERS. When I go to cold football games I wear long underwear and flannel lined pants, a t-shirt, turtle neck, warm long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, fleece, and a snow jacket. Gotta layer up.

Have a great time! Playoff football is awesome. Go Jets!

when Zeeck and I went to a Bears game, we were in the nosebleeds, it was windy and cold...

after 4+ hours out in cold and windy conditions, its not so wise to eat hot wings

Thanks everyone. Im going to go with the advice and definitly layer up so hopefully its not to bad, but I just got up and went out side and damn its cold. It doesn't matter thou ill survive. GO BENGALS!!

Made it down to the stadium. The seats we got are club seats and they rock. Already got ripped off thou on a can of pop for the wife for 4.25! They said the lines are frozen and some how they can charge full price for a can of pop as they would charge for a 22oz.

Back