Basketball Havent been here in awhile but now that bball is back im ready to roll!

Has Garnett won a MVP?
If the Celtics make a run, he could win the MVP if his first game is anything to go by!

Hands said:
Has Garnett won a MVP?
If the Celtics make a run, he could win the MVP if his first game is anything to go by!

Yea Garnett won the MVP in 2004 he got 120 of the 123 first place votes that year

great win by lakers over the suns. it was a good team effort, the bench actually scored more than the starting 5 for LA so thats impressive.

i think MVP will go to Nash. If not him then Tmac if he can stay healthy.

I think if the Lakers can compete this year to get one of the top 5 spots in the playoffs. (I doubt they do I think they get the 7) Then Kobe will get MVP. If not, I may go for a strech here and say Garnetts teamate Paul Pierce.

ozguy3825 said:
dont lie andrew, kobe will take it out :p

if the lakers continue to play as a team, and kobe averages 15-20 a night, then he may not get mvp, but yes, it would be good to see him get one.;)

AndrewG23 said:
if the lakers continue to play as a team, and kobe averages 15-20 a night, then he may not get mvp, but yes, it would be good to see him get one.;)
they can still win when he averages more then that if the others hit thier shots but I would prefer if they play like they did against the suns for him to pass the ball and move like he did on his one play where Luke made Marion look like a fool with that pass:D

ac-n-mike said:
Yea Garnett won the MVP in 2004 he got 120 of the 123 first place votes that year

WOW! No kidding?
120/123 first place votes is mighty impressive!

lafastbreak - you are definitely going out on a limb to say Pierce lol
If he wins, we all heard it here first :D

Back