Have a bunch of vintage cards - should I get them graded?

Plantguy7

Bench Warmer
Hey guys, I was helping my friend clean out his garage and came across all these old baseball cards/memorabilia. I understand there are some pretty good cards in here, like Johnny Bench, Nolan Ryan, and a few others. There are some signatures of Nolan Ryan, Joe Dimaggio and things like that. I was just wondering if any of these cards are valuable enough to be worth grading? Most of them are in great condition so I'd think they'd grade fairly well. Excuse the inconsistent pics, I didn't have much time to take them but I can definitely take more in a better environment if need be. Let me know what you guys think I should do, and thanks in advance for the help!
Pictures are located here: https://picasaweb.google.com/113311657132008672288/BaseballStuff?authkey=Gv1sRgCNSN6uj1_vqgdA#

By the way: if this is the wrong forum for this type of request, please direct me to the correct one!

No, you're good on the forum and thank you for posting up this thread along with the pics. A wide variety of items you have. I would be very interested in your find. You can pm me here and we can negotiate a price if you'd like.
You are right, some of the items are in very nice shape and could bring a very decent price. The unopened material is right next door to worthless I am sorry to say. You can call my shop at the number listed o the home page here under Hot Corner sports any afternoon if you would like more info or just to talk about your collection.
Once again thanks for the posts and nice pictures. Jim

Back