Hatework

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Still here. Hate long days. Gonna go postal on someone. Stupid people and their tax returns. Hate people that wait until the last minute and bring in a of papers.

Just spent 5 hours on a construction company. Pist. Broke as hell or I'd go buy something card related. Wait, nevermind, the shop closes in 20 minutes. I'm 30 minutes away. I wonder if I sold all my cards, how long I could live off it.

Dammit, haven't studied for my CPA exam today either. Hatelife.

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
people are still working on taxes? they should be shot

i have the same thought about my cards too sometimes, im sure i could quit and list everything, i think i could live a full month or more on it, but that would include all my pc and memorabilia

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
people are still working on taxes? they should be shot

i have the same thought about my cards too sometimes, im sure i could quit and list everything, i think i could live a full month or more on it, but that would include all my pc and memorabilia

my memorabillia will never be sold. I bust my can down to the team shop every Tuesday to get those things signed. The cards I'm not nearly as attached to. Really tired right now and very irritable.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
soooooooooo you are man PMSing right????

i seriously can't believe people are still working on their taxes. weren't they supposed to be done in April?? Mine are going to be a nightmare next yr. 15k in medical bills, about 600 in out of pocket medicine, 1700 in out of pocket medical that should have stopped at 1k. i guess it's good that my job pays crap cause that means i'll get more money back since i'm below the poverty line now

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
I think the work and such sucking is an epidemic this week

My boss is pissin me off :ban:

IRS (NO I was not slow in filing, they are just f@#*in with me)

DMV (I hope :pray: figured out)

slow eBay shippers :microwave: :shooting:

If I were PMSing I might actually make a post like I did after the Seahawks lost to the Deadbirds! :lollol::lollol::lollol:

scrappy

Bench Warmer
You're an accountant right? I take accounting now, it's easy as hell. I'm sure it gets a little more complex though :D

that it does. my brother has 2 semesters left and he's up to his eyeballs in homework and study groups and homework and study groups. those are the things that have saved him is study groups, but he's majoring in it