Has this ever happened to you?

Zeeck

Sneaky
I've been ridiculously busy with work and school these past couple weeks, even over the weekend. I wake up, go to work study over my lunch, leave work to go to class, drive home, let the dogs out, go to bed, repeat.

I finally got a few minutes to myself today (only because bad traffic caused me to arrive to school a half hour into my first class so I didn't bother going), and I noticed I really feel like crap. I've had an idea that I was under the weather, but never really had a chance to take account of how I feel. I think my sinuses are all sorts of shot, and now I have to sit through my second class tonight and can think about nothing other than how crappy I feel.

I know, I know, you say :boohoo:, but I say :pukerr:

timonahan

Bench Warmer
happens to me all the time.

Better start making some time for yourself before you run yourself completely into the ground.

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ive had 'the crud' for over a week now, and its not just me, its tons of people in the area, most are relating it to the temp swings, but i blame harvest season...actually not feeling too bad today...i have plenty of time to think about how crappy i feel when im not doing my homework, and i skipped class today too :cheers: just physics because my first class got out early and i didnt feel like waiting around for a half hour

Rake

Bench Warmer
I've been ridiculously busy with work and school these past couple weeks, even over the weekend. I wake up, go to work study over my lunch, leave work to go to class, drive home, let the dogs out, go to bed, repeat.

I finally got a few minutes to myself today (only because bad traffic caused me to arrive to school a half hour into my first class so I didn't bother going), and I noticed I really feel like crap. I've had an idea that I was under the weather, but never really had a chance to take account of how I feel. I think my sinuses are all sorts of shot, and now I have to sit through my second class tonight and can think about nothing other than how crappy I feel.

I know, I know, you say :boohoo:, but I say :pukerr:

Sorry to hear that Zeeck. I am sure someone is dealing with the same thing themself and recently was told they were going to get better

Keep the positive thoughts. They say it DOES work. It takes a lot to announce it here because people didn't have the ability to let everyone in on it here. They were dealing with it quietly on their own with their family at home.

:ban:

twisty571

Bench Warmer
on the brite side you don't play Michigan this weekend:cheers: Weather has sucked and it's changing so everyone is getting sick,hope ya feel better:dance: My frickin' knee hurts bad from golfing or playin' FB yesterday:doh:

Reiji

The DR Guy

That's my everyday. That's exactly what I do every single day...just a few exceptions...

1- I do not drive (i don't have a car).
2- I don't have dogs, the ones that are always fighting are my parents.
3- Instead of going to bed I talk 5 to 15 minutes to my GF a day, I don't have time for much else. Thanks God she understand me and my agenda.
4- After talking to my GF, I try to some homework until 1 or 2 am everyday, that way I can sometimes get it done, sometimes I can't.
5- You are like that lately, I've been like that the last 10 months...

So...stop complaining!!! :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
You ain't the only one bro. Everyday I wake up at 5:30, 30 minute commute to work, start at 7:30 work till 4. Monday and Wednesday are my class nights.

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
Tell everyone you need a "personal day" and just relax. Twice a month (to start) should be good and everyone will understand.....especially when you then start turning every day into a "personal day"

It'll get better, Brian. PSA 10's will pop up at BIN's of $0.99 for your '60's jive :dance:

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i'd say take some time and slow down. if you keep going the way you are going, you aren't going to get rid of the crud. i did that when i first started working here, 6 days a week, i wanted as many hours as i could get but it caught up to me and i was down for almost 3 days cause i waited too long.

some nyquil, not beer, or maybe some sudafed night time sleepy stuff, hot shower with maybe those shower soothers, I love those things, and coat yourself in vicks vapor rub