Halloween Week Contest!

All right, every movie on the list has been taken, this was a great response to this contest!!

Winner will be announced on Halloween, this Monday night!

Hello all! @bfd13 @DaSoxFan @LarryG @dlackey @dad3309@ @K.C._Royals! @Mechjo16 @dragonslayer913 @northicehero99 @gwynn_fan @grapler135s

This has been the absolute most fun contest I have ever run, I SO enjoyed everyone's posts and memories of the Monsters! I had a great walk down memory lane, and enjoyed finding the old posters to share with people's guesses, and also seeing and hearing about people's memories of the movies, and items from collections as well!

So, I think I underestimated how much time I am going to have this evening, as my middle son has karate, followed by both trick- and trunk- or- treating, and then trying to get the rest of the evening sorted out after that (trick or treating ends at 9 in town, so we already have a full evening it seems!).

So, since it is another rainy, windy day, I will announce our winner! @gwynn_fan , congrats, you were right, it was the Phantom of the Opera with Claude Rains from 1943! My Grandparents watched this with me on TV before Gram took me to the stage play in Chicago in 1988, it was amazing! Both versions are great classics, Lon Chaney Sr. and Claude Rains were such talented actors, who brought the suffering character such a human side, I really believe this movie ranks as my favorite of the lot!

Everyone else, thanks for playing, and I DO have a little prize for everyone, I made a custom card with the Monsters that I am happy to send out to everyone who played:
1.png
I will go ahead and post as a free card for everyone, and if you are not interested, just go ahead and reject the transaction, no worries!

Happy Halloween everyone! THANKS AGAIN!

Blessings,

Kevin

Hi Kevin, Indeed that was a fun contest. Great to see the posters and your commentary on each one. Pretty incredible.

Thanks for doing this one!

Larry

Such an AWESOME contest Kevin! I really loved seeing all of the posters you shared as the guesses were made that was so cool. Thanks so much for your generosity with the contest prize and the really neat custom cards. Happy Halloween to you and your family!

All the best!
Mike

Hi Kevin, Indeed that was a fun contest. Great to see the posters and your commentary on each one. Pretty incredible.

Thanks for doing this one!

Larry
@LarryG

Hey thank you Larry, I really appreciate you saying, it was a ton of fun!! Loved these movies growing up, and fun to go back in the memory banks!

Blessings,

Kevin

Such an AWESOME contest Kevin! I really loved seeing all of the posters you shared as the guesses were made that was so cool. Thanks so much for your generosity with the contest prize and the really neat custom cards. Happy Halloween to you and your family!

All the best!
Mike
@grapler135s

Mike, thank you! It was a ton of fun, I sure enjoyed it! This is the best community online, so glad to give some fun stuff away!

Blessings,

Kevin

Just found this today, kind of cool, someone went through and colorized some scenes, I think some look better in color, but ya just cant beat the old awesome black and white!

Back