had to file another paypal claim

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
one of these days people will need to learn how to ship in a timely fashion...i paid for the item about 4 hours after it ended on May 23rd...item from New York to Chicago takes what 3-4 days? Emailed the seller through eBay monday asking for a status, and here i am two days later without any contact from the seller...how hard is it to say "oh i forgot and shipped it xx" but yeah didnt respond, so here we are at the 2 week mark, and this is sliqwills deadline for domestic shipping before filing with paypal...and i want my dang card...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=290120220733&rd=1&rd=1

the last BS sterling black went for $34+S/H...and the guy obviously needed money because this was a 1 day auction, so he should have known he was or wasnt going to be around :ban:

I hope you get that lot, it looks like a pretty good deal.

Normally when you file a dispute it's like a fire gets lit under their ass and they ship it out right away. Let us know what happens.

I hope you get that lot, it looks like a pretty good deal.

Normally when you file a dispute it's like a fire gets lit under their ass and they ship it out right away. Let us know what happens.

i try to be respectful, i give it 10 days before i send a "have yet to recieve item, just doing a shipping status" message through ebay, usually i get something back within 3-6 hours saying 'item shipped xx should arrive any day now' then i give it a week, if its still not here i file...if they dont reply in 2 days obviously im not a priority and i am well aware that this lights a fire...and yeah i figure the other 5 cards i could get at least $10 for, and that is why i bought the lot, this was only the second BS Sterling Black ive seen, and this ended 2 days before the other one...

looks like he took an interest free loan from the SliqBank via paypal. I would guess you aren't getting it, but I am in a lame ass mood.:salut:

suck Jason . But i do have a Question myself i'm waiting on a card shipping from Canada paid on 5/17/7 seller said it shipped on 5/19/07 how long should i wait ???

might be held up in customs...recently took me about 2 weeks to get stuff from canada that got here in 4 days last time i ordered from the guy

Back