guess im not getting it...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270900082691?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

i already have 2, as you can see, i won it over 2 weeks ago...last week i shot the seller a message that it hadnt come in yet did he have any information, he sent some answer that the post office messes up like once every hundred items (ive had 2 things lost in the past 2 years that i shipped and ive probably sold 2000 items, so i figured it was BS) and to give it some time...

so today i go ahead and file a paypal claim and get this...

I cannot send you a refund through ebay/paypal because my account currently has a problem. Would you please give me your name and shipping info and I will send you a check? Also please close the case. The post office messed this up, not me.

:scratch:

ok, a few things from this...
1. ive never heard of having an issue where you cant issue a refund, i know there are account freezes with large transactions or if you have frequent complaints filed against you
2. why would i take a check from a guy who is most likely full of shit?
3. why would i close the case on this the day i opened it because hes going to 'send' me a check, because once i close the case i have zero leverage to get a refund

:wall:

bets on how long it takes to resurface?

says his paypal is locked for other reasons :scratch: hes upset that i dont want a check and would rather just wait the week or whatever for eBay to reverse to me

annoyed, but at least i have a few of them already...usually in the $25 range, so it wasnt an abnormally low sale or anything...

Back