Grrr, would like to do a NEG but . . .

Krusin

retired hippie
I'm only 23 FB's from a perfect 1000 & a RED Star.

this guy wins my auction & doesn't pay, his 1st contact 11/3 after winning on 10/27-

Dear tn_krusin,

ok great!! i am glad i won. i just got back from a vacation and will send out a money order maybe on tyesday or wed. thank you so much!!! email me to tell me you got this message!! thank you

- c.webber84

My response 11/6-

Dear c.webber84,

recieved message, not payment

- tn_krusin

11/14 I send this -

Dear c.webber84,

Hi,
May i get a payment status please?
thanks

- tn_krusin

11/14 his response -
Dear tn_krusin,

hi, i am sorry that you have not gotten your payment yet. i sent out a money order. i will call on it and see whats up. sorry
-ty

- c.webber84

This morning I get this -
Dear tn_krusin,

i am very sorry, but the money order that i sent out got lost in the mail. they said it will cost $5.00 and take 30 days to get to me. so what do you want to do, wait, or we can just not leave any feedback and forget about the transaction. what do you want to do? thanks
-ty

- c.webber84

I respond -

Dear c.webber84,

Stuff happens, I'd of gotten you paid if you were the seller & worry about the Money Order refund later. I've been charged to list the auction & for the sale by E-Bay. The only way I can get the sales charge portion back is to file a NPB & check both parties decided not to complete the transaction, you will need to respond to that also agreeing to it. Is that the way you want to proceed? let me know & i'll get it started.

- tn_krusin

He answers back -

Dear tn_krusin,

well tel me how much the auction was then. it is usualy about $2. let me know.

- c.webber84[/i]

I'm done with this fool & guess I'll eat the charges as it's not that much. Don't want to risk a NEG at this point. Not sure if I'll answer the fool or not.

Act real nice, and say if you leave eachother feedback, then you can drop the issue. Explain how you just dont want an open issue hanging over your account. Say as soon as you recieve feedback, you will leave feedback, and you can end it. As soon as he leaves you positive feedback, hit him with a neg:lollol:

Give him a negative. You will get to 1000 soon enough. File a NPB.

I know this sounds maybe a little harsh and I know 100% looks great, but me personally it is worth me getting a negative to be able to be honest and forthright when leaving feedback.

file NPB and be done with it. personally when i look at feedback i look at it if they were the seller or buyer and i realize that some stuff happens but if i dont pay or send tracking info to at least prove that i sent, than i expect to get a NPb. but i'm crazy like that, i'll spend extra money to send a $4 money order so i can send with DC just for proof. i never send money without being able to track it

Back