GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that ace, I didn't mean to go back and forth with some people on the fairness of it all.

Like I said, I'm down for whatever.

Just let me know where and when.

So is nat treasure definately out of the question?

nah it's not out of the question, just gonna be expensive and to be honest I seriously doubt it will fill up at that price... if there is enough interest shown I will post it up and order it, but if 5 people are interested NO WAY I am gonna front $1400 LOL

so is it 1400/ by 27 teams or 1400/32 hits?

$51.85 vs. $43.75

and then how does shipping work?

I'm in either way, I'll probably take either 3 teams or 3 hits

is it random teams or choose?

depending ont he deal I get I add $3-$5 for shipping/supplies it really just depends on the cost... sometimes I dont charge actual shipping at all

I realyl need to see how many people/spots would be interested in the NT break before i commit to it...

we may do a football break in the mean time of mixed products

atually I was thinking about a 2006 Leaf Limited case... like $25ish a spot

1 picked team/1 random

hell if I can get it REALLY cheap I may do a 2 case break of it... could be a LOT of fun with some GREAT hits

basketball is a tough sell lately simpyl due to the issues that we talked about in the other thread.... we will see and I will get something posted in the next couple of days

ok, i'll do football as well, although i need to buy a footbal beckett as I don't know the rookies from that year LOL. Can you get some nice patches and HOF stuff out of that?

Holy cow, blowout cards nat treasure case was $1649.

d and a had gotg for a 18 box case for $860

let's get it started then since you need a head count, i will take 3 to 5 spots depending on price on either football or basketball

who ELSE???

Adam - was curious as to why it was 2006 limited ? Just due to the price ? Why not a 2008 product? Thats been the best rookie class in a while ? Not try to argue in any way was just curious ! Thanks man !

Gotbrady12 said:
Adam - was curious as to why it was 2006 limited ? Just due to the price ? Why not a 2008 product? Thats been the best rookie class in a while ? Not try to argue in any way was just curious ! Thanks man !

honestly because its more bang for your buck... lower price etc... the 08 is a bit more expensive

I say do a 2006-2008 NT team break 1 picked 1 random
3 cases, 1 each year

usually when it "goes live" you can pick 1 team.. after everyone has a chance to pick.. theny ou can get as many as you wish... it's more "fair" that way ;) again on that product we would do 1 picked 1 random.. so if you BUY 4 spots... you get 8 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back