GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPA Football is just sooooooooooooooo boring to open lol its a TON of packs... base base base base base.... boooooooooring ;)

I will price the Classics Case

Lakers would cost a premium.. any other teams that should be marked up to help out the people who maybe just want the Grizzlies ? lol

an 8 box case of 2008 Topps FInest football is $702 on Atlantasportscards.com Each box would have 3 autos and even if you didnt hit an auto atleast you should get some nice refractors and xfractors.

what about a case of 08 leaf limited football. I know it is 24 packs but you get 4 hits a box and there are 8 boxes. 32 hits, and if I remember correctly the case hit is either a slideshow, letter auto, or cuto auto. BO has it for a little under 800 so I would guess it would be around 50-55 for a pick and a random.

I think it would be pretty cool if we could do a random draft for a football product. Random all the names and the one on top get first pick then do a snake style. Would even things out some. So first pick would get the 32nd and last team. Might take to long but I figured we should be able to complete it while we wait on the case to be delivered.

we cant even sell out a freaking Classics break... no way we will have enough interest in Timeless Treasures

i think we should do some more 07-08 SPX or sweet shot...:D....or hell id be happy with a 09-10 spgu, massive amounts of hits, but massive amount of randoms on the other hand also...lol , spots may be a little rough price wise, but hey id pay it..ur garunteed atleast 3 hits per team.

RokCrawler08 said:
i think we should do some more 07-08 SPX or sweet shot...:D....or hell id be happy with a 09-10 spgu, massive amounts of hits, but massive amount of randoms on the other hand also...lol , spots may be a little rough price wise, but hey id pay it..ur garunteed atleast 3 hits per team.

07-08 Sweet shot would be fun, we could geta 20-Box case and spots would probably be around $55-60 each..that's with 1-pick and 1-random

I would love it if you did a single box break of 2007 or 2008 Topps Sterling. Some of the players go for cheap and others(mantle, gehrig) etc. go for more. Also you can sell the mystery pack. Just a thought and a cheap option for those of us that cant afford to pay for full cases

dinosaurus said:
I would love it if you did a single box break of 2007 or 2008 Topps Sterling. Some of the players go for cheap and others(mantle, gehrig) etc. go for more. Also you can sell the mystery pack. Just a thought and a cheap option for those of us that cant afford to pay for full cases

a single box wouldn't work...too many people would get shut out...Sterling is a product that is better to be sold by the box, not by hits or team break

unless you are talking about splitting up a case where people pay for boxes, and that way at least someone walks away with the case hit/player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back