Selling Griffey Jr./LeBron/Kobe 11/15 Triple Swatch Relic

Frank

Bench Warmer
Welll it came out of a 2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection Baseball pack and I haven`t seen it in a Beckett yet. The only thing near a price I have seen for it was on eBay for the 1/15 card the guy had it listed for $149.95 but still there are Kobe/LeBron swatch cards for at least a couple of hundred and there are only 15 of these particular cards. Does anyone have a more definite book value of what itis worth?? Thanks in advance. A link would be greatly appreciated.

Welll it came out of a 2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection Baseball pack and I haven`t seen it in a Beckett yet. The only thing near a price I have seen for it was on eBay for the 1/15 card the guy had it listed for $149.95 but still there are Kobe/LeBron swatch cards for at least a couple of hundred and there are only 15 of these particular cards. Does anyone have a more definite book value of what itis worth?? Thanks in advance. A link would be greatly appreciated.
It is worth $1.oo and I will give $2.oo for it LOL. There is dual auto of Jeter/ Griffey #/15 that sold on eBay for $385.00, so I would guess it would probably be in that price range.

I see the one you're talking about where the guy was asking $149.95. Using some of the keywords from that auction you can narrow it down to find approximately what it actually sold for.

If you perform a search for "2009 kobe lebron" then order by price you will see that the card you're talking about falls between 2 other cards. Those cards sold for $79.99 and $91.25, including shipping. So the card that you've found that matched yours actually sold for somewhere between those 2 prices. That gives you just over a $10 range of value, but it's only based on one sale. Even so, I wouldn't expect it to be worth much more than that. So, yeah, I'd say it's worth somewhere between $80-100.

But Imean it IS 3 players and Kobe and Lebron are two of the highest valued Upper Deck names priced, and I can`t exactly see Griffey depreciating the value. I think the guy was close to the mark with the $150, with it having only 15 and Kobe AND Lebron it should be like $200 but I`m just waiting to see what Beckett`s price is.

But Imean it IS 3 players and Kobe and Lebron are two of the highest valued Upper Deck names priced, and I can`t exactly see Griffey depreciating the value. I think the guy was close to the mark with the $150, with it having only 15 and Kobe AND Lebron it should be like $200 but I`m just waiting to see what Beckett`s price is.
Beckett will not usually price cards that rare

It could be worth more, but there's really no way to know for sure other than try to sell it and see what happens. There is only 1 that can be found in eBay's history so far and it sold for around $80-90. It's also worth noting that he had it listed on eBay for at least 2 months (Last updated on Dec 04, 2013 and sold on Feb 18, 2014) and nobody bought it at the $150. Evidently the best offer he had in that 2 months was the one he accepted, which was under $91.25. That card was also the exact same card, also numbered /15.

There was also another card which had the same 3 players, plus Sidney Crosby, which sold for under $50. That one was numbered /25, but that's still pretty low numbered. I still just don't see that card being worth much more than $100, personally, but there is always that 1 crazy collector. If you can find him, you might could sell it for more.

I Will make a reasonable deal with anyone that might be interested in it my finances are in dire need is all I can see how keeping this card around for a few years might be wise I basically just need the funds if anyone wants to make a legit offer...

Would anyone here be interested in it? I can get a pic or two up in a few days my internet consists of an xbox 360 so its challenging...

Back