577D2505-9890-408B-8018-5DF8580D6838.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 23
  • 7F802899-2F54-40E5-B248-C160F410D64B.jpeg
    7F802899-2F54-40E5-B248-C160F410D64B.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 02A512E8-3438-4FA5-A75C-2249D49D2E6C.jpeg
    02A512E8-3438-4FA5-A75C-2249D49D2E6C.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 22
What in the world!?! I've packed cards between toploaders like this before, but how is it not common sense that they need to be tight enough so that the card can't move? Also, did they just toss it in a mailer like that? I usually wrap my cards in an extra layer of bubble wrap, even if they're all in toploaders and team bags.

The way people pack/ship cards never ceases to amaze me! You'd think there were no articles, or complaints, anywhere on the internet explaining to people the importance of practicing good packing/shipping of cards.

It was in a pwe I guess that’s what free shipping gets you lol and as you see the crease was a bonus gift lol

But I got to man up I sent seller a message about the damage and he said it was there before shipping and I looked at the listing and sure enough the crease was there. So damn if I didn’t overlook it he offered a refund but I told him no this was all me

But I got to man up I sent seller a message about the damage and he said it was there before shipping and I looked at the listing and sure enough the crease was there. So damn if I didn’t overlook it he offered a refund but I told him no this was all me

Hey, at least he did offer a refund. Most sellers, at least the ones I've dealt with, wouldn't offer that. That said, I sure hope he at least starts packing things together better before mailing out from now on.

Ikr I had a card show up badly damaged the guy told me not his issue he would refund me partially so I asked if you ordered a tv and it showed up with screen busted would you be ok with getting part of your money back and he replied I wouldn’t ask for anything I had cards show up damaged and I don’t ask for a refund.so I said your right I should have never asked you for a refund i Should have just filed a claim straight away lol

I have to say I have received cards like this straight out the pack.. shipping is a problem sometimes. However the manufacturer quality control is WAAYYYYYY worse!

For example
0D6EE0AD-96CB-4BEA-8839-7383B6481E1A.jpeg

I’ve only tried one time to have a card replaced like 20 years ago it’s was pro set football there was 4 emmitt smith hologra card the 4th being the hardest to get I pulled one with roller damage sent it to pro set asking for a replacement got a sorry your SOL letter back and the card came back more damaged :(

Back