Football Greatest Ebay Football Card Auction Ever!

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
Jamarcus Russell Exquisite auto autograph BIGGEST BUST IN NFL HISTORY ROOKIE! | eBay

You too can own this brilliant piece of memorabilia that I paid $750 for. Jamarcus Russell 2007 Exquisite autograph patch #25/99. This card has a patch that Jamarcus wore during an event, and he probably tried harder at that event than any NFL game he ever played in. This legendary piece of NFL history is sure to continue to go down in value as Jamarcus Russell's weight continues to go up. There have been unconfirmed reports that he has taken up sumo wrestling (as seen in the picture provided), however this is just unsubstantiated at this point, but he very well could make a mark in that sport. This is your chance to own the rookie card of the biggest loser and bust in NFL history.

Click link above for the auction pics and graphics :ROFLMAO:

Living in Baton Rouge and being an LSU fan I invested heavily in him as well. I sure took a bath on everything I bought, pulled, and accumulated.
What's even more surprising is that there is 6 bids on it already!!!!

Living in Baton Rouge and being an LSU fan I invested heavily in him as well. I sure took a bath on everything I bought, pulled, and accumulated.
What's even more surprising is that there is 6 bids on it already!!!!

I know one for sure is Joey V . He collects LSU as well and told me on fb he was gonna bid on it

I dumped most all of my Russell, gave some away and threw some away. I just don't see him doing anything beside being the biggest bust ever

Back