Great. Now there is a "tell all" book by Tiki where he bashes Coughlin and the team.

Wrong. It' either done before the season, "This will be my last season." or after the season, "It's been great but I'm done."

Doing it during the season was a huge distration for the team and many of them have stated that it was a distraction. It was definitely a self-centered move because he wanted to create a media buzz for his new career.

I don't question him leaving at all, it's the way he did it and the way he is acting now that is a disgrace and something for him to be ashamed of.

Shutting down my computer and leaving now. Talk to you all later.
im not a giants fan nor was i ever but i could not agree more
its pretty simple, theres only two ways to do it just like rob says any other way is self-centered bull
do you know when bruce mathews retired? how about what time of year was it when barry hung it up? how about jerome bettis?
because i dont
the only one i even kinda i know is bettis and thats because it was most recent, but the common thread is they all did it the right way

Started reading, then skipped the last 1/2 of posts.

I hate that Tiki keeps slamming the Giants. Showing no class and no respect. Im tired of hearing from him.

Loved Tiki when he played, but he's losing my respect by bashing his former teammates and Coach. I think former teammates should be taboo for him to bash if he had any honor. I don't really worry about the Coach part. The money part is probably true too.

im not a giants fan nor was i ever but i could not agree more
its pretty simple, theres only two ways to do it just like rob says any other way is self-centered bull
do you know when bruce mathews retired? how about what time of year was it when barry hung it up? how about jerome bettis?
because i dont
the only one i even kinda i know is bettis and thats because it was most recent, but the common thread is they all did it the right way

Unless you're talking about Barry Foster, Sanders retired on the day before training camp started.

Back