Register or log in to remove this ad.

Grant called me tonight...

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
To talk about the Nats. He offered us a place to stay for a night or two, and to switch flights to Indy and he'll pick us up. I want to go so badly, and after that phone call I'm thinking about biting a few bullets. My flights are still booked, I'm considering changing them to Aug. 2-6 instead of July 31-Aug 6. I think I'll still fly out to C-town and just meet up with all you guys. I just looked for deals online for Hotel and rental cars. Expedia has one for $400. So I'm considering selling a few Bo autos and others to make part of the money. I'm not willing to part with a lot of my Bo's, so the decesion is really hard. The Bo's that I'm willing to sell, I have dupes of. I'm going to talk to the "mother-in-law" to see if she can help out with other expenses like food, tickets, and some spending cash.

sliqwill

Veteran
if its only your doubles...yeah...if you have to unload PC just wait til next year where you can save, have things going better at work, making more $...

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i agree with the sliqster, if they are dupes sell em, but don't dip into the PC and sell stuff that you will regret later and that will cost you way more to get in your hands again.

i'm holding off until next yr but next yr i plan on flying in for a week or so because when you leave here it takes a day to get to where you are going, plus i've never been to the midwest

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
Well I do get a FAT raise July 1st. I really don't want to sell any cards. And from doing a few calculations, I'ma need at least $1400 to do this. So far I have $120.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
that's why i'm saving now. my surgery will hopefully be paid for so i won't have any extra expenses from that, but i'm also saving for a house, so by next yr i'll have a house payment too so if i start saving for my Nattys fund now, i'll be able to go

wdkantro2

Bench Warmer
Well I do get a FAT raise July 1st. I really don't want to sell any cards. And from doing a few calculations, I'ma need at least $1400 to do this. So far I have $120.

That's good, you'll have a month between the raise and nats. Hopefully you can make it over there :salut: :salut:

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
Kenny, you don't need a car, you have a ticket already (right), and we can probably even swing you an extra dealers pass (maybe). Between everyone we'll find you a room.