Steve Jackson
Charlie Frye
Chad Pennington
Steve Smith
Corey Dillon
Ronnie Brown
Willis McGahee (2)
Donavon McNabb (3)

$41 DLVD :rambo: only needed the Brady, Gore, and McNair...gives me lots of extras again...another exquisite lot to take down shortly to get 4 more exquisites for my set

Nice!!! I've picked up a few Squizzies myself :) No lots though. are you buying to hoard or resale?

Nice!!! I've picked up a few Squizzies myself :) No lots though. are you buying to hoard or resale?

doing the 06 base set...once this gets in ill only need 11 more (60 cards in 06) but another lot going off in an hour that has 4 that i need...ive got a thread in the most wanted forum...

most of what ive got ive been paying $5 for, so quite happy to take down the brady and others for under $3 each considering the brady sells for $20+ on its own...

the 05s kinda hoarding, but ive got 1 of each of my extras in my store, thats where most of these will end up since i just need for my set not doing 2...

good thing i ordered 100 cases, ive got cards waiting for cases already, won 9 the other night (all rookies 05/06) and looking to land 31 total tonight

landed the other 15, at about $5 per, so what i expected...not going to complain about 31 exquisites for $110 dlvd

Back