got some mail again

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, i dont know what im doing with baseball, but id won a football lot off the guy and this seemed cheap enough...

2008 Contenders AUs
Greg Halman SP *88 :shock: BV is $60 none on ebay, COMC has one for $25
Ike Davis
Angel Villalona

those seemed to be the 'decent' ones...had to look at ebay sales :wall:

as for stuff in the football side of things...

Justin Forsett SPA
Jared Devries Press Pass (IOWA UNI)
Abdul Hodge Donruss Classics (Iowa guy)
Karim Abdul Jabar 97 SPA (not bkb)
George Jones 97 SPA (not country singer that just died)
John Beck SPA
Jonny Knox SPA

then the other day i got some 08 Sage
Andre Caldwell Platinum /50
Dustin Keller Bronze

and then i kinda had a 3-way with AuTaxMan...

awhile back he inquired if i had a Jerrad Powers 2009 SPA Gold RC /50 since he collects Auburn stuff and im like the SPA guy...well i came across one in a lot that had a bunch of stuff i didnt really need (since i have like 400 2009 SPA RCs) and didnt want to insult the seller (BIN/BO) with an offer...

i dont know what AuTax offered the guy, but i had told him what i thought of the lot, so he offered me the lot for what i was willing to pay the guy on eBay dlvd and just send him the Powers along with a Frank Sanders ive had for him forever...

anyway of the 20+ SPA RCs i got, only 3 i didnt have

Henry Melton
Lardarius Webb
Shawn Nelson Gold /50

so yeah, thats it for now...im potentially in on some stuff today, so maybe July 5th ill have a cool mailday...i think thats projected date for my Press Pass lot...yeah, i still buy Press Pass, but that stuff sells man

im now at profit on the baseball side of that lot 4 cards in, and i have 1 with a $7.49 bid that ends tomorrow :dance:

Back