Football Got out my cards from 20+ years ago. Marino, Montana, Rice, Smith etc

BuLLeTPr00F

Bench Warmer
Most are from 1994, 1995 and 1996. Dan Marino, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Young, Sanders, Faulk, Montana etc.. I seen a Few rookie cards also, here’s a few of the ones I found on top. Any idea if any of these are valuable? Thanks an
7b51b96784887c096ae9e1f494639f04.jpg
9f8cf80db24d8cc82edbb4ddcf7b2964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easiest way to find out pricing... buy a Beckett (although, just how accurate the pricing is, is anyone's guess)... or...

Check the "sold" listings on eBay. I do that with most of my football and baseball cards. don't forget to add in the shipping fees. A card might have sold for $10, but have shipping of $4, so the total price would be $14. This will NOT give you the book value, but it will give you an idea of what the card(s) sells for.

By-the-way... I'm in the Jackson Michigan area and we have card shows throughout the area all year long. I know there are shows up in your area, check one out... Maybe take the cards along and see if any of the vendors there are interested. Rule of thumb... if the Vendor offers you a price you can more than likely figure it's about 1/3 of what their "for sale" price will be.

Easiest way to find out pricing... buy a Beckett (although, just how accurate the pricing is, is anyone's guess)... or...

Check the "sold" listings on eBay. I do that with most of my football and baseball cards. don't forget to add in the shipping fees. A card might have sold for $10, but have shipping of $4, so the total price would be $14. This will NOT give you the book value, but it will give you an idea of what the card(s) sells for.

By-the-way... I'm in the Jackson Michigan area and we have card shows throughout the area all year long. I know there are shows up in your area, check one out... Maybe take the cards along and see if any of the vendors there are interested. Rule of thumb... if the Vendor offers you a price you can more than likely figure it's about 1/3 of what their "for sale" price will be.

Thank you! I appreciate it! I’m in Jackson a few times a month. I have tons of cards from 1986-96. I pulled these out of one of the totes today.. you’re from Michigan so you should enjoy this
33c28d22115008b489802722917d248a.jpg

Ranbethscards have you seen these? I believe they are 1995 Topps Finest 1/4” thick bronze cards. I have the set of 16. Are you familiar with these?

Thanks!

ca1e64df98385f47dd7d2c0badb3cfa0.jpg

Ranbethscards have you seen these? I believe they are 1995 Topps Finest 1/4” thick bronze cards. I have the set of 16. Are you familiar with these?

Thanks!

ca1e64df98385f47dd7d2c0badb3cfa0.jpg

I vaguely remember these...I want to say they were a redemption of some kind. But, I don't remember the details.

Back