Got my ticket

Brad

Bench Warmer
To Clemson at South Carolina :dance:

I was a little hessitant since when I signed up Clemson had lost 2 in a row and SC looked pretty good, but Clemson is on a 3 game win streek (even though it is against crappyteams) and moving the ball again while SC has lost 3 straight.

To Clemson at South Carolina :dance:

Congrats! Do you realize that if South Carolina doesn't beat Florida this weekend, they will have to win your game to be bowl-eligible???!!!

Crazy, huh? A team that some people thought was top-10 material a couple of weeks ago, still has to win one more game (against stiff competition) to have 6 D-1 victories.

Goes to show that even for a great coach like Spurrier, it sometimes takes longer than 3 years to make chicken salad out of chicken poopie.

Congrats! Do you realize that if South Carolina doesn't beat Florida this weekend, they will have to win your game to be bowl-eligible???!!!

Crazy, huh? A team that some people thought was top-10 material a couple of weeks ago, still has to win one more game (against stiff competition) to have 6 D-1 victories.

Goes to show that even for a great coach like Spurrier, it sometimes takes longer than 3 years to make chicken salad out of chicken poopie.

Yeah I saw that.I was saying a couple weeks ago that Kentucky, South Carolina, and South Florida would come down to earth, and well they have

Back