Got another CRAZY E-Bayer

Krusin

retired hippie
I had an e-bayer I assume is a girl by her user name message me about a card I had up, made a stupid offer of $50 was a .99 cent start regular auction. About 2 days before the auction ends still not much action on the card & she messages me again this time offering $30. I again turn her down & because of the 2nd message I blocked her. She must of tried to bid on some items & got blocked & now I've heard from her about 5 times saying why why why. I sent a nice message saying I'm not sure how your on my list but your there, sometimes I get names from hobby sites. She won't give up & is now saying she thought I was going unblock her because I answered her, said she tried to buy a BIN & was still blocked. I wanted to say NO SHIT SHELLA no way I'm unblocking you now. I'm not going to answer again & if she keeps it up I'm contacting E-Bay. I expect to open an envelope with a fish head in it soon.

btw the card sold for $185.00, I luv E-Bay

Exactly why I don't sell cards on eBay. Well, I don't sell cards at all, but especially not on eBay. :LOL:

you wouldn't believe the size of my block list...

if you don't pay within 4 days you go on it
if you ask multiple dumb questions you go on it
if you seriously lowball (offer $3 on a card consistent over $10) you go on it
if you leave negative/neutral feedback you go on it
if I can track you left a 1 or 2 in my dsr you go on it
if I file a claim against you as a seller you go on it
if you retract a bid/offer you go on it (and any other offers you've put in will be declined)

so yeah, I do my best to not have to deal with stupidity, but even still, I end up with a bunch of tools

Back