Got a little help getting a card graded

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
So before I say anything, yes, I know I'm a douche for not showing off cards and yes I really should go nuts and start showing off. Things are what they are, and sadly card activity has taken a bit of hit.. Also @Mike has like 47% of my cards. So its technically a little bit Mikes fault too :p (thats a lame attempt at a joke btw)

Whats also Mikes fault is that Ive added something really cool to my collection. I found a card on ebay and I figured it looked pretty sharp, showed it to Mike with the idea of maybe getting it graded instead of just shipped to me. We agreed that it looked great in the scan and I went for it.

Mike sent it in with his sweet Tony Parker RC and, well, I doubt I could be much happier with the result.

20150907_054830-kdcollage-1.jpg

Yup, an Andrew Luck 1/1.. And if you know me, you know how much I love my Luck cards. Might "just" be base parallel, but I absolutely love it. Easily one of my fave cards. Looks amazing in person.

Thank you for the assist Mike.. Once again :)

Thanks guys :)

@sliqwill that might be because its a picture I took with my phone and not a scan :p

But I do think the picture shows it off pretty well :)

Back