Gone But Not Forgotten 2022

kclj520

Prospect
Staff member
Transactions: 5
We watch those every year and love them as well…super special memories from my childhood and now also enjoying new memories being made watching and sharing those with my boys. Thanks for sharing!
For sure my friend, I really enjoyed these shows as a child, and am glad that another generation can enjoy, like you said, making those fun memories again!

Blessings,

Kevin

kclj520

Prospect
Staff member
Jerry Lee Lewis passed today at the age of 87. One of the last of the original rock n' rollers from the 50s, he was preceded in death by Elvis, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, Bill Haley, Fats Domino and Johnny Cash, among others. Very few from that era left. Also, while he had a very troubled personal life, whatever you thought of him, Jerry was known to put on a really energetic show, sometimes playing the grand piano with his feet while he sang!
_105195533_54d3dd8e-f95d-492e-bef1-8e5e5ab297e4.jpg

kclj520

Prospect
Staff member
I missed this earlier this month, but the actress Eileen Ryan passed on Oct 9th, she is Sean, Michael, and Chris Penn's mother. She was 2 days short of her 95th birthday.
sean-penn-mom-eileen-ryan-dead.jpg

kpit1978

Pro
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I grew up in a Leafs household and Salming was one of the few names I ever heard my Dad speak highly of in the 80's. I could be wrong but I remember watching the Leafs on one of those TV's where I was the remote. One night around a camp fire in my late 20's (alcohol may have been involved) my Dad apologized to me for bringing me up a Leafs fan. I took this as an ok to officially change my allegiance to the Bruins who I always liked watching with Neely, Oates, and Bourque (the "dead things" with Stevie Y were a close second). Somehow after all that my two younger boys ended up Leafs fans...

kclj520

Prospect
Staff member
Christine McVie, singer and musician best known for her days with Fleetwood Mac, passed away today at the age of 79. she was married to John McVie, also of Fleetwood Mac, but dated Dennis Wilson from the Beach Boys after she and John split.

images.jpg

She had a great voice and a wonderful talent, I dont know anyone who doesnt love at least one Fleetwood Mac song!

kclj520

Prospect
Staff member