Going to take the wife out tonight

rexvos

Bench Warmer
I have been out of town for awhile, and have to leave again Tuesday am, so I am taking my wife out tonight, got a baby sitter and everything. We have to go to a party this evening... Not sure where I am going to head tonight but hopefully somewhere nice, any suggestions on the type of place to go?

Migraine

Bench Warmer
I have been out of town for awhile, and have to leave again Tuesday am, so I am taking my wife out tonight, got a baby sitter and everything. We have to go to a party this evening... Not sure where I am going to head tonight but hopefully somewhere nice, any suggestions on the type of place to go?

congrats on having an evening out. Since it sounds like she was home with the kids it would be nice of you to let her choose the place to go. have a good one:D

rexvos

Bench Warmer
congrats on having an evening out. Since it sounds like she was home with the kids it would be nice of you to let her choose the place to go. have a good one:D

she does not like to choose, she is a good woman that likes it when the man makes the decision.