Selling Going to college - Selling my collection in bulk

Icrackwax

Prospect
Transactions: 1
I've been collecting since about the time I could walk but my collecting days are over for now. I'm moving off to college this August and I will no longer have the room to store my baseball cards and honestly I've lost interest in the hobby.

So that brings me to selling my cards. As I said, I don't have the room to take my cards with me and I need every penny I can get to pay for college expenses. I've made so many trades and purchases throughout the years that I have tens of thousands of cards. I have at least 30,000 cards with most of them being from 1995-2014. They are all different brands and products and years. You will find a mix of commons, superstars, rookies, inserts, numbered cards, old ball cards, and just about anything else you can think of, maybe even a game used or autograph or two. Since I have so many, I'm pricing these to sell.

I have these listed on eBay and I've already sold x4 3200 count boxes. My prices including shipping are

1000 card box - $25
3200 card box - $65
5000 card box - $90

Please PM me or post below if you are interested. Thanks!

PMs will be sent to both of y'all shortly. The Cardinals and Stan Musial PC have been sold already. Stan Musial prices went through the roof a few months ago due to his passing so I sold that collection for about a thousand dollars and put the money away for college.

I encourage y'all to buy a box or two of these, as there are a lot of really interesting cards in the lots. I always stored my game used and autographs separately from the rest of the cards in my collection so there aren't game used or autographs for the most part, but there are tons of superstars, inserts and numbered cards. I've sorted through them all and done my best to put a similar value of inserts into each box so that everyone receives a great lot of cards, but nothing has been picked out so you will receive some nice stuff.

Back