Going on record before it starts !

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
Going to be away from the cpu , so here it is....................................

NY Giants 23 - Green Bay Packers 20 - Overtime - Eli Manning POG

San Diego Chargers 31 - New England Patriots 24 - Luis Castillo - POG

"I'm not playing for San Diego" vs "Shut up and look at the scoreboard" in the Superbowl !

Going to be away from the cpu , so here it is....................................

"I'm not playing for San Diego" vs "Shut up and look at the scoreboard" in the Superbowl !

I :pray: you are right but am not confident.

Bold, I dont see the Packers/Giants game to be all that close. Unless the Giants eat clock with the running game. I think the Packers will put up points pretty easily. Giants secondary is banged up, Packers OLine should handle the Giants pass rush well enough.

But that is why they play the games...

I'm hoping for the Packers and Chargers so the Pack would have an easier go at it in the Super Bowl.

But, it'll likely be GB/NE.

if SD will blitz they can win, if they dont, like JAX, they will not have a chance...

the NYG/GB game will be fun to watch, its freezing there

You still have a chance with the late game ;)

You still have a chance with the late game ;)

Was wondering where you were :lollol:

Yeah it was wishful thinking on the Pats thing. Guess if LT would have played like Rivers did or at least stood up like a man and acted as if he was a member of the Chargers and stop crying like a little biatch on the bench they would have had a better chance.

Here we go to OT !

You should have placed a bet on that. ;)

Was wondering where you were :lollol:

Yeah it was wishful thinking on the Pats thing. Guess if LT would have played like Rivers did or at least stood up like a man and acted as if he was a member of the Chargers and stop crying like a little biatch on the bench they would have had a better chance.

Here we go to OT !

Very true. Chargers were a damn good team and put up a good fight, but just couldn't score any TDs. LT is weaksauce :D

Helluva pick on the score and the overtime too, lmao!

Tom Coughlin coached circles around McCarthy today. Some of the worst playcalling ive ever seen.

Congrats to the Giants, they definately deserved this one today. Coughlin needs to get some credit as his team does not have the on field talent that some of the teams that are home in the NFC currently have.

Back