girls can collect too :)

afosterfan

Bench Warmer
Hi all,

Glad I found this website!

A lill about myself. I'm very new to this hobby.....VERY new. I'm a native houstonian and well pretty much became an arian foster fan overnight about 3 weeks ago,lol.

I'll be the first too admit I don't know everything about the sport..I just know that when I watched the game time and time again one guy kept making plays and finally after all these years of not even caring about my own city's football team I find myself rooting for the texans because of this one guy...arian foster :)

So,I made my first two football memoiabeliap urchases last week. An arian foster press pass auto card ($15.00) and a signed mini helmet($58.00). Now me being new I'm not sure about my mini helmet purchase as I've come to learn there are many fakes. The one I purchased has a coa from global authentics (steve sipe) and I have no idea if that's a good thing or bad :/ but I hope it was a good purchase....:eek:

I have to admit,once you buy a couple of items it gets a bit addicitng. With that said I'm hoping to learn a lot on here. Good buys/bad buys, what to look out for,etc.

And with that said,it now feels great to have a favorite football player to root for, and my goal is to one day get a pic w/him and meet him and of course to collect a lot of his rookie cards. I think he's the real deal.... :)

On a side note...if anyone can tell me about gai, i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks all and hope to meet some great ppl here!

Welcome to freaks.. Feel free to read our rules for trading, and verified traders program. This site will help your Foster collection grow.. You may also want to get a photobucket and take pictures of your collection to show off. We have a forum for members just to show off their collections.

I would have to see a picture or scan of the COA, but it sounds legit to me.

Wow,I love this forum already!!! Thanks so much guys for the offer to help, that puts me to ease greatly because I'm going into this hobby blindfolded :/ until two days ago I dint know what sp meant,lol.
I gotta say I now understand the enjoyment that comes with this hobby and I'm glad I came across this forum!! Helpful members are a rarity these days, so thanks again :)
I'll post up pics of what I've purchased so far as soon as the bowman card comes in :)

Welcome to the Forum and just like everyone else if you have questions dont hesitate to ask if i dont know the awnser i can direct you to someone who does

Thanks all.

Chat feature?....I didn't even know this site had a chat room,lol. I'll give it a shot.

On a side note I've purchased another card :D but geez,his cards are going for some crazy high amounts!!!!!!! I just can't bring myself to spend $500 or more on a 1/1.....

On a side note, I've disowned the texans till they make the playoffs. Only players I root for are foster & johnson :)

Back